Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Blurb about My Blur of a Weekend

Ta-Da!  Now presenting Hayley-The-Amazing-Washer-Machine-Repair-Woman!  Do I get to spend that $200.00 I just saved us?  *  I can think of at least 15 places I'd rather be in down-town Boise at 1:00 a.m. on a Friday night-- St. Luke's ER is not one of them. *  I think the only thing worse than seeing sick kids at the hospital is seeing mean moms with those poor sick kids.  *  Otitis Externa....huh? *  May the person who invented 24 hour pharmacies live a long and prosperous life.  * Momma, momma, momma, momma, momma, momma, momma, mommma.  *  Ask your dadda, ask your dadda, ask your dadda, ask your dadda, ask your dadda.  *  I don't do well with pain medication.  It makes me... Oh dear, Ellie go tell your dad to come get Addison, that mommy is throwing-up.  *  "What?  OHHH!!!  Ellie told me you wanted a donut".  *  "Mommy, daddy makes the best pizza ever."  Honey, is that a Tony's Pizza?  *  Don't you people take some kind of oath in which you promise to try to actually help people?  *  Not T.M.I.,  T.M.J.  *  Guess who can spell their names?  *  No honey, ricotta cheese is not the same as cottage cheese.  *  

Wheeesh!  Monday never looked so good.  

1 comment:

hillary said...

Sweetie - are you still on those pain meds? j/k :)

I hope you really do feel better and that your family is recovering.