The other great thing about Nana in particular is that she is just as much mesmerized by my children as I am. It's so fun to have someone else say, "Oh my goodness, did you see the way she
just smiled?" or "Did you see the way he just walked down the hallway? Isn't that amazing?" Even though others may find your children cute and even a bit charming, no one is as in to them
as your parents. Most friends just find it annoying to hear all the minuet details of your children's lives but grandparents are truly interested! It just makes sharing them so much fun.
Nana is so great with the kids and they were so excited to see her. The night she was arriving I told Kobe and Ellie they needed to take a bath so we could get ready for Nana. The next morning
my mom went into their room when they woke up. Kobe stood up in his crib and said, "Nana, I've been waiting for you! And I cleaned my peni for you Nana!"
Thank you mom for all the great things you did us and for all fun.
1 comment:
thank you for these precious pictures. i am so excited to see you guys i can hardly stand it in the meantime. i miss you all sooo much. xo, auntie sash
Post a Comment