Hayley Daze
Some little tidbits as to what's going on in our world...
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Recent Pictures
I know I am so bad about keeping everyone up to date with pictures! Here are a few recent ones. The last two are of Addie's new room.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stuff to Ponder...
In today's sharp sparkle,
This winter air,
Anything can be made possible,
Any sentence begun.
On the brink, on the brim,
On the cusp--praise song for walking forward in that light.
~
Elizabeth Alexander, from Praise Song for the Day
About Me
Hayley
View my complete profile
Labels
Beef recipe
(1)
Chicken recipes
(3)
Cookie recipe
(2)
crafts
(1)
dessert recipes
(2)
fish recipes
(1)
grocery store adventures
(3)
Holidays
(1)
Pizza dough recipe
(1)
Poetry
(2)
pork recipes
(1)
Pretzel recipe
(1)
Soup recipes
(2)
Vegetable recipe
(1)
weekly menu
(5)
Sites I like to see...
Education.com
Four Branch Healing
Fusion Beads
Kaboose
Martha Stewart Kids
My Recipes
Sew Mama Sew
Trendy Mom
Blog Archive
►
2009
(26)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(62)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(4)
Recent Pictures
Sometimes you just gotta laugh...
When You Thought I Wasn't Looking
Shopping for Politics
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment