Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gotta Get a Job!

Okay friends and family, I gotta get a job.  It has been so great since Jeff has gotten his new job--having a steady paycheck, benefits and all.  However, money is still so tight.  There is just barely enough to get by these days let alone do anything extra (i.e. vacation, sushi, birthdays, etc.).   Fall is coming and I really want Kobe and Ellie to attend preschool and Addie Kindermusik.  So I have been trying to come up with ideas of something I could do to earn a little extra dough.  That's where I need your help.  I am going to start selling Amway products and I need everyone who reads this to buy $100.00 in product.  (Had ya going didn't I?)  Seriously though, I am trying to find something I could do in the evenings or during nap time or whenever I have some spare time.  I would like to do something on line if possible.  I've looked at doing surveys and/or data entry.  Besides winning 36 Butterfinger candy bars (and no I am not kidding here) I've pretty much wasted hours of precious time looking at scam after scam.  Soo.. if you have any thoughts, suggestions and/or recommendations, please send them my way.  

No comments: