Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindermusik


Our last day of Kindermusik was last week.  Kobe and Ellie and I have been going to this class since they were 9 months old.  We have all developed a close relationship with Diane, the music teacher, and so it was hard to say goodbye.  I was so emotional (I know that sounds funny but I was) about our last class.  I guess it was because she was the first teacher that Kobe and Ellie ever had.  It was special to watch them grow and learn and develop a relationship with her. When people are so kind to my kids it makes me feel in-debt to them on some level.   I am so thankful that we were able to participate in the class as long as we have.  Kobe and Ellie have truly enjoyed their experience with her and have learned some great things from "Miss Diane." Addison and I will be starting Kindermusik in the fall so at least I will be able to continue to develop my musical talents.  :)  As for Kobe and Ellie, we will be going to a mommy and me pre-school class beginning in September.  


2 comments:

Sasha said...

okay that is funny, i am totally tearing up! OMG! can't believe they have already out grown kinder music!! well i am relieved to know that you will still be developing your music skills hayley. ;-) xo, yls

hillary said...

oh, how sweet to see the pictures of your kids at kindermusik!