Friday, May 9, 2008

Little Prayers

I certainly believe that God hears our prayers.  I think He must get a big laugh though when it's Kobe and Ellie's turn to pray.  Here are just a few of the sweet and comical things they have said when praying before bed:
  • Bless the mower man, the weeder man, the blower man, the garbage man, etc. 
  • Bless Dad not to go to work anymore
  • Bless the mean ducks (the ducks that try to bite the other ducks at the lake)
  • Bless Dad to pick up dog poop and mow the lawn today
  • Bless Juniper's airplane and boat
  • Bless those kids to bring my tractor book back to the library
  • Bless that "silly guy" (referring to Josh)
  • Bless Kobe not to throw food and go to time-out anymore (Ellie's prayer)
  • Bless Uncle Jake to take me fishing
  • Bless Uncle Jake's rototiller
  • Bless my mom not be grumpy when I eat Dogee's dog food

1 comment:

Sasha said...

i am rolling on the floor. can you ask them to bless me not to got to work anymore either?! ;-)