Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I'm Back!
phewww! We (or maybe I should just say "I") am finally starting to get my head above water after the holidays. It has been difficult to get back into our routine this week but I am also looking forward to getting life and household back in order. Little Addie is teething... (again!) and nights around here have been less than peaceful to say the least. I have been feeling like a zombie so it has been nice to have some downtime with kids. So, I will hopefully be able to begin posting a little again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, poor little Addie. . . and poor Mama. It is so hard when the little nursing monsters won't sleep at night. I feel for you!!! I miss you too, so I was glad to check back and see you've updated!!!
Post a Comment