I do not know how it is possible that I have not posted my all time favorite cookie recipe! Well here it is folks. This recipe makes a huge batch so get out your largest mixing bowl and be prepared to spend at least an hour baking. These also freeze great and there is usually plenty to do so. My favorite thing to do is to spoon the dough onto parchment paper and then freeze for later. When I'm ready for some cookies I just throw it in the oven on a cookie sheet and voila! There is no flour in this recipe which produces a very chewy and rich cookie. Enjoy!
Ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 1/2 pound peanut butter
- 9 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 pound chocolate chips
- 1/2 pound m&m's
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all in order given in large mixing bowl. Drop from an ice cream scoop onto an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten. 6 cookies per sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
2 comments:
You just had to wait until I was cleansing to post this!! This is definitely on my post cleanse shopping list! I was trying to think of a good treat to bring to the neighbors to say hello, I think we have a winner here. ;-)
xo
YLS
PS. I love the new blog looks!
Post a Comment