I'm such a pushover. The night of Halloween I had planned to put Addison to bed at her normal bedtime. I thought Jeff and I could take turns handing out candy and taking Kobe and Ellie around the neighborhood. Since Addison is only one, I didn't think she needed to be up late and I certainly didn't want her having any candy. I didn't even have Halloween costumes for Kobe and Ellie when they were one. It was a beautiful evening Halloween night so eventually Jeff convinced me that it would be fun for us all to go... just for a little bit. Next, Kobe and Ellie began to get upset because they felt Addie needed to have her Halloween costume on. After Jessica began pleading a little too, I finally got Addie dressed and we all set out. There is more to the story but basically here is how the evening ended at 9:00...
Nevertheless, we all had a great time. I guess it's okay to be a pushover... some of the time.
1 comment:
uh oh!! That is too funny! I want to hear the rest of the story! Who is the boy with the guitar in the picture with Jessica?
Post a Comment