Monday, November 10, 2008

Who's In Charge Around Here???

I am not exaggerating on this at all.  These are actual quotes from my dear wee ones last week.  

Ellie:  Mom, can you please follow my rules today?  
Me:  I don't know Ellie, what are your rules?
Ellie:  That I only wear down hair, a skurt (aka skirt) and up-sleeve shirt.
Me:  We'll see honey, it's getting cold so you may need to wear a long sleeve shirt.  
Ellie:  Mom, are you going to have a difficult time obeying me today?

Later that day....

Kobe:  Mom, will you please turn my dinosaur movie on?
Me:  No Kobe, it's not T.V. time.  
Kobe:  Ellie!  Mom isn't minding me!  Mom, Ellie said yes it IS T.V. time.  You need to obey me!

2 comments:

hillary said...

And you think little Addie is the first stubborn child? xoxox LOL

Sasha said...

Josh and I are rolling on the floor laughing! Oh my goodness!! You need to post the Mr. Nobody poem!