Regardless of these challenges, reluctantly I sit down and plan out my weekly menu and grocery list once a week. Attempting (and mind you that I use the word attempting) to keep all of the above mentioned criteria in mind. I am always appreciative of different web sites and blogs which post menu and recipes suggestions. It is always helpful for me to get ideas from others. Therefore, I thought I would begin posting my weekly menu on my blog in order to share a few of the weekly menus that I have found to work well for my family. I usually just choose five different meals for the week and then do left-overs the other two days. Please feel free share what your cookin' up this week too by adding your menu, recipes and or suggestions in the comment section!
This weeks menu:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Creamy Spinach-Mushroom Skillet Enchiladas
- Beef Strognanoff and Autumn Apple, Pear and Cheddar Salad with Pecans
- Fish Tacos with Lime-Cilantro Crema
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
3 comments:
I LOVE you new family photo!! And I'm so glad you'll be posting your menus! I am just starting to do this as well...not the posting part...just the making a menu part! Now, you just need to post the recipes to those amazing sounding meals!!! :)
I can't believe how cute your family photo is! Is this by that fab photographer you told me about? How stink'n cute!! I miss you and still think you are the Martha Stewart of the fam. Don't know how you do it all. Love you!!
That is an awesome photo! Now I feel the same way you do about not knowing enough of what the cousins are up to, how old their kids are let alone know the names of the kids etc. I feel extra bad that I didn't even remember your new last name - mister pay attention to details over here! Now I need to quick update on the family - hubby's name, and all the kids etc. Email me dmail.23@gmail.com.
Post a Comment